School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
The SARC is required by the California Education Code.
The SARC provides information for parents about schools, including school descriptions, mission statement, demographics, school safety plan, school programs and learning environment, facilities, test results, teacher and staff information, curriculum and instruction, and fiscal and expenditure data.
- School Accountability Report Card 2011/12: Court School Program
- School Accountability Report Card 2011/12: Community School Program
- School Accountability Report Card 2011/12: Opportunity School Program
A paper copy of the SARC will be provided upon request; please contact our office at (510) 670-4210.
- About Student Programs and Services
- Programs and Services
- School Programs
- Infant and Family Support Program
- Curriculum, Assessment, and Technology
- Information for Parents
- Staff Directory
- Butler Fund Scholarship
- Forms and Documents