District Business and Advisory Services
District Business and Advisory Services provides a wide range of business services to school districts and related educational entities in Alameda County. The unit serves as a financial hub for the collection and processing of fiscal, budgetary, and related statistical information and reports for K-12 school districts, ROPs, and JPAs within the county.
This unit acts in an advisory capacity to assist and support districts with general school business and financial operations. Special emphasis is given to small school districts with limited business office staff.
- About Business Services
- ACOE Budget
- Staff Directory
- Forms and Documents
- Administrative Services
- District Business and Advisory Services
- Financial Support Services / Escape Online 5
- Internal Business Services
- District Finance Reports
- Leadership in Energy Efficiency Program (Project LEEP)
- Charter Schools
- Resource Development Office